Tuesday, April 1, 2014

God Trusts You

Challenges come to all of us and they can be really tough. Lately we've been really focused as a family for praying for our next little one. I saw this quote from Elder Bednar (gotta love him!) today and it hit home.

Maybe God trusts us with challenges because He trusts us to make the right decisions when facing the tough times. He trusts us to turn to Him and have faith.

Right now all Nathan seems to talk about is being a Big Brother. It breaks my heart to see him suffering some of the same feelings that Gavin and I have. I wish I could make that wish of his come true easily. But our reality is that I can't. Major bummer. So with faith as a family we're praying for our little one extra hard lately!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...