Saturday, June 21, 2014

Waiting, Hoping, Praying, Working

I promise we're alive over here! I haven't had any news to report on this blog but I'm faithfully updating our family blog.



We're still waiting and trying to spread the word as much as we can hoping that the right person will see our information. Right now I think I'm feeling pretty optimistic. I've been mailing out our pass along cards to family and friends so I feel like at the very least that I'm trying to help things along in a small way. We're busy enjoying summer, each other, and our neighborhood pool so that keeps our minds off the sad part of waiting a bit. Lately I've just felt peace that things are happening that I can't see and that all in good time our next little one will join our family. Exciting to think about!

Thanks again for everyone's prayers and support! I know it's working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...