Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Remembering God is in Charge

Hi everyone! We're back from a long vacation out visiting family in Utah and are still getting back into the swing of things, including our time zone. Who knew that a 2 hour difference could really feel like a lot?

I just wanted to give everyone an update that, there is no update. And that's ok! We did have an experience while on vacation where we were able to give someone our profile. That experience served as an excellent reminder to me that when it's right, I will feel it. Just like we did with our beautiful son. When it's from God, you feel it. There's a sweet spirit and peace during the experience telling you this is right. That's what I felt with our son, and I know I will again. In the meantime, I'm so grateful for everyone out there cheering for us, praying for us, and spreading the word for us. We couldn't find Baby Holt without you! Thank you!

Make sure to check out our daily blog Our Happy Home for updates on our trip to Utah! It was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...