Monday, April 23, 2012

NIAW and the Best News Ever

Did you know this week is NIAW-National Infertility Awareness Week?

Infertility definitely sucks. No way around that.

But adoption is a miracle all it's own.

I just got the best news tonight. A dear friend has just been placed with her second lil boy! I am bouncing with joy for her!

It makes me wonder though when this lil guy will get a brother or sister?
I think he needs one. Don't you?

I can't believe how big he's gotten! Where did our baby go? He's growing so fast! He is all toddler now! Today was the first day he said please instead of signing it! I was so happy! He's now saying "please"  "thank you" and "sorry". He's such a sweetheart and we love him dearly! Couldn't imagine life without him!

I'm so grateful for open adoption. Turns out lil man may have allergies, seasonal. Apparently allergies are pretty bad here in Ohio. I was able to quickly text his fabulous birth mama to see if she has any allergies. Turns out she has seasonal allergies too! The blessings of open adoption! I love being able to talk to her anytime! We love her and are so grateful for her.

Feel free to hop on over to Julie and say Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...