Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Dream Come True

This is the story of a Christmas stocking.
I don't remember where on earth I got this little stocking from. Probably with a gift or stuffed with candy at work or something. But over the years this little stocking has come to represent our hope that one day we'd have a lil tyke to add a third stocking for. Every year when I'd get out our Christmas decor I'd see this little stocking and hope silently that next year would be the year.

I made his snowman stocking! It's as big as he is lol
This year we're a 3 stocking family! We couldn't be happier or more excited!

I came across that little stocking again this year and it made me reflect on everything that's happened over the years, especially within the last 6 months. I don't care what Santa brings me, he can't top what E brought us this year for Christmas!

We love you E!

Happy December 1st everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Cute stockings. Woot, to being a 3 stocking family! Nathan's lucky to have such loving parents and birth mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for having 3 stockings!! Christmas is extra, extra exciting this year with these special gifts from heaven!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...