Monday, April 19, 2010

Winner Winner!

Ok time's up! Since there were only two people that left comments (sorry Gavin but you can't win these contests lol) then I decided hey, why not let them both be winners?

So Alicia and April you win! lol

Go ahead and email me your address to mail this to at gavinandshauna@gmail.com.

In other news I bought more books. Yes more books. It's the only thing that I allow myself to buy for future sweet baby. Clothes are too risky. I could see myself buying a truck load of the cutest baby girl clothes and then what if it's a boy? Or vice versa! No, better stay away from clothes. But books? Books are fantabulous. Books are safe. Books are something I can use (I'm a child at heart) while we're waiting for our little one. And I'm a sucker for vintage children's books. Here's what I got at DI the other weekend!

So cute! I couldn't resist. I loved books like these and still do. Can't wait till we have a cute lil munchkin who hopefully will enjoy reading as much as Gavin and I do!

There won't be any new blog posts for a while, we'll be in St George soaking up the sun! Or dodging rain drops if the weather man is right...but he's never right....right?!

We'll have tons of fun photos once we're back! Have a great week! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...